§ 1 General
§ 2 What information do we collect?
- Adento collects and may store any information you enter on our website, or submit to Adento in any other way. For example, we collect information that you provide when you contact us on our website, make an online purchase from us, send us an e-mail or call us. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number
- We also receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our website. Like many websites, we use so-called cookies to obtain information when your web browser accesses our website. The purpose of cookies is to help us recognize you as you use or return to our website so that we can provide a more personalized shopping experience for you. The cookie is also used to keep items in your shopping cart between visits. Please note that you need to enable your web browser to accept cookies in order to purchase from Adento. Our web server automatically collects clickstream information such as the address (or URL) of the website that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you may have entered on our site. Our website may also use other technologies to track which pages our visitors view. This anonymous clickstream data provides our customers with a better, more secure shopping experience and helps Adento understand how visitors use our website.
§ 3 Usage of information
- Adento uses your information to provide requested products and services to you and to support general business operations. Some examples of such usage includes:
- To fulfill and process your orders and communicate with you regarding those orders
- To service products
- To send marketing communications
- To provide high-quality customer service
- To help us improve and customize what we offer to you, our website and our advertising
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites and our business
- To process credit card information
- To process Paypal payments
§ 4 How is information shared?
- We may provide your information to a third party in the process of fulfilling an order for products or services you have placed with us. For example, we may provide your address to the shipping carrier where you have requested shipment for a purchase. Adento only shares the necessary information to third parties to provide the requested products or services in your order.
§ 5 Marketing purposes
- Adento may share information with carefully selected vendors and business partners who may share offers and opportunities with you based on your interests.
- Adento wants to communicate with you to inform you of product specials, changes to this website, or other information we think may be of interest to you. Similarly, our suppliers or manufacturers of the products you purchased from us may want to communicate with you to inform you of special offers or opportunities. If you do not wish to receive certain information or request that your information not be shared with third parties, please e-mail: email@example.com. Please be sure to include your full name, the types of communication you would like to receive or not receive, and your related contact information. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Adento, you may still be contacted for transactional purposes. Some examples include request for customer service or questions regarding your order.